Seiten

Konstrundan 2015 - Part I

Hej! As you already know we had the Konstrundan here in Majorna last weekend. I printed and showed my work at the KKV. On monday I visited some studios, which are located in the sockerbruket (sugar refinery). I saw so many great things and I want to share it with you. Do you know that I love ceramics? Look at what I found:


 A carpet made of washi tape.


I visited the studio of Carlotta Klingström, Johan Svanbom, Katarina Norrby, Anna Ulin, Marianne Hallberg and Masayoshi Oya. It is a great place filled with beautiful ceramics!



 Work by Charlotta Klingström. Beautiful, isn't it?! Check her blog here.


The working space of Masayoshi Oya



 Work by Masayoshi Oya. You want to know more? Click here!

I am a big fan of Marianne Hallberg too. It's a pity I didn' t had the time to take more pictures. I really recommend to take a look at her webpage here.






1 Kommentar:

Nina hat gesagt…

Hej Emon!

Thank you so much. I am happy to hear that :)
Do you study textile design? Hej Hej from Göteborg/Nina